Monday, June 9, 2014

Li'l Edyn's Two Year Pictures!

I thoroughly enjoyed taking Edyn's two year photos.  She is a doll!  Two year olds are hard work and nail biters for me.  I basically just chased her around and snapped away.  I tried to make her laugh by doing some very goofy things, - thank goodness she probably won't remember!  This child should be a model, I'm telling you!

Click to see 30 sec video of some of Edyn's pics.





                     I ADORE this one!  Love the light, and that it captures the "story."







    Getting ready to blow a kiss!

I am in love with this one too.
                    I about died when she did this.  Perfect!

       Playing Peek-a-boo!

   



After we finished, her sweet mama let her run through the sprinklers.
She SOOO deserved it!





    Oh, to be two again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love!