Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine Mini Sessions!

Love is in the air!  It's time to book your Valentine mini session!  I was going to only offer this on Sat. Jan. 30th, but since the weather is a huge concern this time of year, I decided to offer four sessions this Sunday, Jan. 19th.  It is supposed to be 60 degrees!  So, even though it's kind of spur of the moment, I decided I can't pass that kind of weather up!  Times will be at 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, and 4:30.

I will supply the props, you supply the cute kids!  Approximately one week after your session, I will send you a link to your online gallery, where you can download your photos to your computer.  In addition, I will email you a print release.

I will require a non-refundable $25.00 down payment in order to reserve your spot.  The other half will be due at the time of your photo shoot.  Spots will be on a first come, first served basis.  In addition, please understand that I have a full time job, and may not be able to get to your email right away.  I will check my gmail each evening and respond as quickly as possible.  Once you reserve a time, I will send you a paypal invoice, where you can pay your $25 toward your session.  Email me at kimberleesphotos@gmail.com to reserve your spot today!  Hurry!

Here are a few photos from previous sessions!

When I wanted models to advertise for my mini session, I knew exactly who to ask!  I had little Miss Sassy Pants in my class last year, and hope to have her brother in a couple of years!  These two were excellent little models, and really hammed it up for me!  Above she had the idea to pretend she was stealing candy!
                      So sweet!
         What an actress!
                Ewwww! Yuck!  Boy germs!


                                  I am in love.

                   

                                                                      Lady killer.



               Then this li'l cutie came along.  He is my grandson!
                                                                  A. Dor.  A.  BLE!!!!!
                   


                           I think his mother said "enough," and he was thinking, "Oh yeah?"


          He's little enough to let us put a smackeroo on him.  Darling!

                                  I will forever be in love!  He's going to steal lots of hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love!