Saturday, December 1, 2012

Old Town Family Photos

I took these pictures of my dear friend Cynthia's kiddos.   It was a little chilly, but they were troopers!


 Oh my goodness, those eyes.  Lock her in the house and don't let her out!

Sigh.  Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.




 What a handsome guy!



Can I have your autograph?



Cuteness.


 What a sweet, sassy beauty she is!







These are three funny, sweet, wonderful, good-looking peoples.  





     I love this one.  Looking up to big sis.


Thanks for visiting.  I love comments!  Please click on the comment button below and show me some love.  You can do it, be brave!







3 comments:

  1. Kim, your photos are SO special! I really love seeing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I love you, and you are so very special to me.

      Delete
  2. Love these, they made me smile and you're right! Those eyes, lock that girl up, she's going to break hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love!