Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fun Family Photo Shoot

I've been thinking lately about where I want to take my love of photography, what my style is, what defines me as a photographer.  I love it because it saves a fleeting moment forever.  It stops time, and helps us appreciate all that we are thankful for.  I love to capture real moments.  I love to portray the story of family, their connections, their goofiness, their relationship.  Because that's what I believe this journey of life is all about, isn't it?

I got to spend some time on Saturday taking pictures of a wonderful family I became acquainted with them through school.  Annie and Sophie were fast friends, and even though we've moved, and they don't see each other as often, they always pick up right where they left off.

This year, little Miss Sass is in my class!  Hey that rhymes!  I'll point her out later.  She's adorbs.
Anyway, we had a successful photo shoot even though Mama was hobbling from foot surgery (you'd never know it), she had a finger cast on because she sliced clear through a finger a couple weeks ago, and little Miss Sass almost broke her foot that same morning in gymnastics!  What troopers!




As you can see, they are all little hams, full of personality.
  This is little Miss Sassy.  Adorbs.  I'm so lucky to be her teacher!





So cute!

                                                 Awwwwww.  So presh.


 Don't hate me because I'm cute!



                 
Be.  Still.  My.  Heart.


Mr. G.Q.  


Beautiful.


Love this!


What a delightful bunch!


I love this, because it shows their relationship, their personalities, their joy.  So much fun!


I love girls in tights and pink flats.  



Oh happy day!



Till next time!  Blessings.


Just kiddding.  I had to sneak in this pic of my Annie and Sophie.  Okay, later.  No, really. 


1 comment:

Show me the love!